Dead Can Dance's Into the Labyrinth

Anybody on this one? Just picked it up, after hearing Srajan, from 6moons, talking on Audio Asylum, about this cd he heard at the CES Show in Las Vegas. Actually, what I'm interested in is Dead Can Dance. Other cds. Background. Whatever. thanks in advance. peace, warren
128x128warrenh
Hey Albert, did you ever find any vinyl by the Eden, a group from Australia? They did two albums I've been able to find that sound very much like early DCD, although more on the ambient side, including harmonic singing. I like the 2nd LP the best.

A track from Serpent's Egg showed up on the Baraka soundtrack, which has some other material in the same genre. Lots of fun.
Ralph,
Great call on the Baraka soundtrack. It is my no. 1 desert island film, followed by Blade Runner. Another soundtrack very much in this vein by Vangelis.
Ralph, I have not found The Eden on vinyl, if you see a copy let me know.

I did get confirmation that Steve Tibbetts, "Big Map Idea" was shipped. When I see it, I will shoot it off to you.

Wish you could have been here tonight. One new member just bought Atma-Sphere amps and preamp and he is positively glowing over it.

We listened to open reel tape most of the night except for a break for LP of Schubert "Trout" (speaker corner release) and Bjork's new double LP which is 45 RPM !

Ella Fitzgerald and Dave Brubeck on open reel is awesome.
Got Dead Can Dance's Spirit Chaser. Love it. I ordered two by mistake. Any takers for the other?
Absolutely on the Baraka soundtrack, and the film itself! Just wonderful! My extra copy of Lotus Eaters has sold (thanks Rich), so please no more emails.

Marco