Dead Can Dance's Into the Labyrinth

Anybody on this one? Just picked it up, after hearing Srajan, from 6moons, talking on Audio Asylum, about this cd he heard at the CES Show in Las Vegas. Actually, what I'm interested in is Dead Can Dance. Other cds. Background. Whatever. thanks in advance. peace, warren
128x128warrenh
Warren- Better get your hanky out! Try not to get any tears about those lovely Caravelle's you are going on about all the time.

Let us know if it moves you as much as it does me. It'd be one of my desert island CD's for sure.

Marco
For a medieval, acoustic antecedent you could check for online store samples of eponymous "Acantus." It's been awhile since I've listened to that one, but it makes for an interesting reference point.
Albert, on your list you've starred recordings you have. If you could only keep one, which would it be? I'll start with that. Alright, you can make it two. thanks again. warren
I totally agree with Synthfreak. Been listening to them and purchased everthing when new since 1984. Listening to NYU-FM in NYC I guess had it privileges to lots of my type of music.
Even my post last January (2004) when her latest solo cd 'Immortal Memory' came out I picked this as one of my top 3 cd of the year, and it still is.

Regards,
Rich