Guilty Pleasures?

U know what I mean. Songs, albums or even artists that u like but can't really be serious about. Stuff that may make your friends cringe. But nevertheless, despite your main tastes lie eslewhere, u still enjoy.

Here are a few to get things started. By the way I luv jazz, blues, funk and rock...Don't be shy!

ABBA; Dancing Queen
Tom Jones: Its Not Unusual
everything by KC & The Sunshine Band
Wild Cherry: Play That Funky Music
Janet Jackson: What Have U done For Me Lately?
Glen Campbell: Rhinestone Cowboy
Christine Aguilera: Beautiful
henryhk
there would be far too many to list if I still had my tapes from the 80's...but for what I own and usually listen to now, I would have to say that the Madonna video collection 93-99 is my guilty pleasure...but hey...it sounds great and she's hot...in some videos...hehe.

another band that I was talking about with a friend today was Devo...I have to get some of their stuff again.
George Thorogood & Avril Lavigne (not together). Emil, I'm there with you with the Go-Go's ;-)
"Oh What A Night" by Frankie Vallie and the Four Seasons.
"Ride Like the Wind" by Christopher Cross (only because Saxon covered it, honest) A little bit of Neil Diamond. Early Jackson Five. Sons of the Pioneers. Meco. Deodato songs other than "Zarathustra". Aldo Nova. The Gap Band. Jonzun Crew. "Winchester Cathedral" by Lawrence Welk. Perry + Kingsley.

I listen to heavy metal, mostly. Was just listening to Exumer, Agent Steel and Bolt Thrower, for example. Gotta liven up the party, I guess.
Burt Bacharach .... About the opposite of what I usually listen to which is stuff like AC/DC.