Best Live Phish CDs

I am in the process of collecting all of the Phish live CDs. In you opinion which of those are the best recordings?
dewinkle
I am particular to the Broome County Arena 12/14/95 show released on "Live Phish" This disc really shows Phish at their jammin' best. A great mix of some of their best songs, well recorded, quiet crowd noises and the second set is over 1 hour of one song melting into the next, back out, on to something else with no interruption.
Set I
Suzy Greenberg
Llama
Foam
Makisupa Policeman>
Split Open and Melt
Tela
The Fog That Surrounds
My Sweet One
Frankenstein

Set II
The Curtain>
Tweezer>
Timber Ho>
Tweezer reprise>
Keyboard Army>
Halley's Comet>
NICU>
Slave To The Traffic Light
For sound quality I really like 8/13/96 from Deer Creek. One of the best sounding live discs I've heard and two solid jammin sets. In my opiinion Phish was really at their peak from '92-'96 so discs from that time period should really shine. I'm also partial to the "Hampton Comes Alive" box set, but that may be because I was at those shows.
Jond,
Good call. The Deer Creek came right on the heels of the 3 night stand at Red Rocks. I did all 3 nights there with my tape rig and got some really tasty tapes.

I did the Broome County Arena show as well and really like my live tapes from that too. They stand up pretty well against the commercial release.

Dewinkle,
Not commercially available, but widely traded are the "Camp Oswego" weekend shows 2 nights, six sets, great shows.