Bob Dylan: What do you folks thing about this?

I'm stumped by this one:
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2004/04/03/MNGRI608A81.DTL
mhu
Dylan has always ventured where no other musician would tread. From political activist to born-again christian and back. He does what he wants to do, whether his fans or record company approve or not. From folk music to folk-rock, rock, country, christian, with a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Now at the age of 63 years old and looking somewhat vaudeville in appearance, he surrounds himself with young women in lingerie...

"Mothers and fathers throughout the land, don't criticize what you can't understand. Mr Dylan is beyond your command, and the old world's is rapidly changing. So get out of the new one if you can't lend a hand for the times they are a changin'."
Did I single you out in any way? I believe my response stated to "all of the people up in arms". Are you up in arms? No, then I guess it doesn't really apply to you specifically. It's not about being defensive. I really couldn't care less, but you posted the thread and asked what people thought about the article at the link. You're sarcastic question is better suited at Audio Asylum, where personal comments seem to be welcome.
Mhu take a pill! Nobody said anything that you need to get all bent out of shape about. Person problems at home???

Bob Dylan answers to no one. He does what he wants to do regardless of people whining about it. Mhu you should too.

It is his music, he has taken the heat, and continues to make what he wants to make. After all the abuse he has taken for not being this or that, or staying within the confines other have placed around him, he is and should be free to do what he wants.

To call him a 'sellout' reflects the narrow mindedness of the accuser. He does not owe me an explanation for his choices. All of us, Bob Dylan included answer only to God. Let the singer sing!

People liked him for doing what he was doing. When he changed they wanted him "to be just like them, they say 'sing while you slave' I just get bored."

Who would want a relationship where the other person never changed? Or even worse where the other person only did what you wanted??? No thanks I'll take my wife who is changing and growing, you can keep your school girl, and your boxed and wrapped Dylan!
Hey, I figured that I could use old Bobby to convince the other half that she should get a thong and shelf bra from Victoria's. Obviously he must appreciate that type of thing as do I. He did me a big favor. Seriously, it's his life, his tunes and at least it's not political. In an election year that shows character.
Thanks for the insights on Dylan. That's more of what I was looking for. As the person starting the thread, I felt somehow inclusive in reading Mt10425's response. My apologies for the misunderstanding and unwarranted negativism.