What music do you want to play really loud?

What music do you want to crank up your system for?
I want to know the title and the artist, any type of music.
My choice is The Wall by Pink Floyd.
royy
Tvad: I'm far from an expert as far as Classical music goes. I haven't heard a million different versions of this piece to make comparisons to, but i know what i like and i like this one. I'm sure that there are some here that can provide several tips as to very fine recordings of this masterful work that i don't even know exist.

Having said that, someone that is not familiar with this piece might want to give the all digital ( digital recording, digital mixing, digital mastering ) from Deutsche Grammophon a try. I can't directly link to the specific recording due to the way that they have their website set up, but you can do a search for either of the following. It might be easier to cut and paste either of these into their search engines, so for your convenience, do that before clicking on the link.

Scheherazade Chung

OR

Deutsch Grammophon
ZZ TOP "waiting for the bus" + "Jesus left Chicago" + since its on the CD also "blue jean blues"
The Who - "Who's Next, "Quadrophenia"

Stones - "Jumping Jack Flash","Gimme Shelter."

Doors - "Morrison Hotel", or "LA Woman"

Bowie - "Young Americans"

Robin Trower - "Bridge of Sighs"

Audioslave - "Audioslave"

Allman Brothers - "Eat a Peach", "Live at Fillmore East", "Live 1st and 2nd set", "Hit the Note"

Zappa - "Apostrophe/Overnite sensation", "Roxy & Elsewhere."

Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Give it away."

Free - "Molten Gold Anthology"

Jimi Hendrix - "Smash Hits."

Stevie Ray Vaughan - "Couldn't Stand the weather."

Talking Heads - "Burnin down the house."

Cream - "Disreali Gears."

Son Volt - "Wide string tremola."

Rory Gallagher - "Calling Card."

Delbert Mclinton - "Live" 2-cd set.

Savoy Brown - "Street Corner Talking."

Luther Allison - "Live in Chicago."