Album cd or LP with best bass for new subwoofer

There's a new M&K MX-5000 subwoofer coming my way, and I'd like to go crazy with some bass emphasized music (classical/rock/jazz)....what's your favorite ?

I've already lined up the Deja Vu album by CS&N for that one song with very heavy bass line.

Other suggestions, please??
jbatlanta
Another vote for "Ondekoza"
I'll add:
Respighi - "Church Windows" Reference Recordings 45 RPM LP. The pipe organ, Tam Tam, and Bass drum whacks on this LP are legendary.
Mickey Hart/Airto - "Dafos" Reference Recordings 45 RPM LP and CD
Ray Brown Trio - "Soular Energy" 200g LP reissue. Great not only for quantity but quality.
Bill Evans Tro - "Waltz for Debbie" and "Sunday at the Village Vangard" 200g LP reissues. Great tests for bass quality.
Brian Bromberg "Jaco" and "Choices" and Michael Manring "Drastic Measures" cd. These disks will give your sub a good workout.
For more organ recordings with REAL deep bass, none of that wimpy 32 hz stuff, check out the thread by Texasdave "Organ CDs with Really Deep Bass". Or for bass drums giving you somewhere only in the 35-40 hz bass but the "instantaneous thrust" Sean mentions (I do like that term!), try the Mahler 6 recording (preferably the SACD layer) by Tilson-Thomas and the San Francisco Symphony on the SFO's own label, the fourth movement's "hammers of fate" will knock your socks off.