keeping collection organized?????

i was wondering if any of you uses some kind of computer program where you can have complete access to all the information of your collection.
thanks
opp
Microsoft Excel works fine for me; I made a workbook with one sheet being LP's, one for CD's, and one "other". Costs nothing and keeps me reasonably organized. Jeff
Here is what i use works great.
http://www.base40.com/

CD Trustee CD catalog software for Windows
Buy now Download Support Testimonials Reviews

Buy Now for $39.95

What others say
Screenshots

New! Pro version

Upgrade information
Buy as a gift!

What's new in v.2.0

Download

FAQ

E-mail a friend

NameBase

Other Links

Album reviews

Catalog your music collection, with no typing!

Automatically build your own database of song titles, artists, and albums, simply by inserting each CD into your computer. Takes seconds per disc. Catalog MP3s too!

Do you really know what music you own? You will. Show off your collection. Stop buying duplicates. Have a record for insurance. Click each link below for more details.
Automatic lookup and data entry
Find songs, albums, and artists instantly
Print jewel case covers and inserts
Print CD labels with song lists
Print or preview dozens of reports
Save to HTML or PDF files
Catalog your MP3 files with no typing
Easy and intuitive interface
New Professional version available - catalog LPs & tapes, or CDs by name without inserting into PC.
No risk! Download a free trial.

Sane Soft, LLC
contact us

I have my 3,000+ cds in Word, alpha list by artist's name and title of cd. Updates are relatively simple and easy to do. The printed version fits on five sheets of paper - four columns, pinted on both sides in 7pt font. It folds up nicely into my wallet and has prevented me from buying duplicate copies on several occassions over the years. If I need further information, I rely on allmusic.com for the finer details of a particular non-Indie labeled cd.

Simple yet practical.
Lou