Album which you have listened to most?

We all have favourites and we all keep going back to them every now and then. Some maybe permanently lying next to our systems and have been for years.

Is there an album or two or three at the most which gets most of your attention and is played on your system most often? Not necessarily the best sounding but the one which you are emotionally attached to.

I thought I would ask for a single album but to make it easier for all you may name three of them.

If you have have had the album for more than five years, it qualifies for inclusion here.

The reason I decided to post this message is because I am interested in buying something interesting and if there are only ten people responding it means 30 albums for me to be on the lookout for.

Thanks a lot for your input (if you have read this far I know you will post your three albums also) :-)
128x128quadophile
Hoping the thread isn't finished......3 of my standards:

Van Morrison, "Moondance"

The Band, "Music from Big Pink"

Allman Bros, "Beginnings"
It will remain open of course for any new input so that it can serve many members not just me, who are looking for music to buy.

I will keep following it for sure as and when new messges are posted, why not!
Tools for setup and evaluation: MFLS Steely Dan Aja, Steely Dan Katy Lied, Nautilus Joan Baez Diamonds and Rust.
Pink Floyd DSOM I played this far too many times in the 70's and just don't ever listen to it anymore.
Hey Philjolet: King Crimson Islands - Good Call!! my favorite King Crimson, what a poetic transporting album.. I always think I'm on some Greek Island.
Only three? No promises! :-) You ask for LP’s that engender an emotional; response and I could list a hundred. How about three from each of several separate categories? Even at that it is damn hard and I will leave out many –depends on the mood as to what I find best. All of these, though, induce strong emotions in me upon listening and I’d never say no if they were offered in the queue. I have tried to restrict my suggestions to those that are not blatantly obvious “best-sellers” (e.g. Sgt. Pepper’s/Dark Side of the Moon/Led Zep IV, etc.) BTW, kudos to Lugnut for mentioning G. Allman's "Laid Back" and I feel I must mention it also - it is sorely underrated and an all-time favorite for melancholy moods - I recently had to buy a mint first pressing since my son absconded with my original copy!

50’s-60’s Jazz
Art Pepper – “Intensity”
Art Pepper – “Smack Up”
Miles Davis - “Steamin’”

70’s Jazz/Fusion
Chick Corea – “Again and Again (The Joburg Sessions)”
Weather Report – “8:30”
Brand X – “Livestock”

60’s Rock
Beatles – “Revolver”
King Crimson – “In the Court of the Crimson King”
Velvet Underground – “White Light, White Heat”

Motown
Supremes – “With Love”
Marvin Gaye – “What’s Goin’ On”
Stevie Wonder – “Innervisions”

70’s Rock
Steely Dan - “Pretzel Logic”
Yes – “Fragile”
Spirit – “Twelve Dreams of Dr. Sardonicus”
There are dozens in this list, alone.

Country Rock
Pure Prairie League – “Bustin’ Out”
Ozark Mountain Daredevils – “Men From Earth”
Poco – “Indian Summer”

70’s R&B/Soul
War – “The World is a Ghetto”
Al Green – “Let’s Stay Together”
O’Jays – “Backstabbers”

80’s Rock
Donald Fagen – “The Nightfly”
R.E.M. – Document
The Clash – “London Calling”

Bluegrass
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band – “Will the Circle Be Unbroken”
Flatt and Scruggs – “Country Music”
Dillards – “Decade Waltz”

Classic Female Vocals
Carol King – “Tapestry”
Jennifer Warnes – “Shot Through the Heart”
Aretha Franklin – “Lady Soul”

Relatively Current-
Steely Dan – “Everything Must Go” (superb)
Marlena Shaw – “Live in Tokyo”
Coldplay – “Rush of Blood to the Head”

I hesitated to post so many, but maybe it is a good thing for the sake of variety. As some will equally find for my choices, I would not let the choices of some others come near my platter. Moral: "To each his/her own!" :-)
1. dave brubeck quartet with jimmy rushing: excellent, but short recording that I can still listen to almost every week,in fact it is playing as we speak.

2. ben harper - fight for your mind: this is listened to alot although some tracks do get past over, I even have a copy for listening in my car. This has alot of different tracks on it. Sometimes I just put on the guitar intro of track 12 and listen to it quite a few times in a row.

3. midnight oil - acoustic nights: this was made on the oxygen label and recorded during the unplugged craze a few years back. even though the are doubles of some tracks, it was recorded in two different venues, I often listen to it all the way through