Classic Rock Fans?

Just wondering if anybody out there is still into CTA, ELP, DC5, ISB, EWF, ELO, AWB, PS&G, MC5, QSM, BTO, CSN&Y, SHF, WB&L, GMF, TYA, CC&R, AC/DC or FYC? Back in the day when bands were bands.
128x128onhwy61
Speaking of Classic Rock. I saw the Yes 35th Anniversary Tour in San Jose last Saturday. It don't get any more classic than that. They were tight as all hell and Steve Howe keeps getting quicker every year. He has to slow down sometime - but that time ain't yet come.
lol ,Eldulsecol you have a good memory,you hit the nail on the head,I had to dig out the album to check song titles,,
what, no black sabbath or rolling stones? velvet underground?

hell, i occasionally put "london calling" by the clash in the system for some jollies; gotta love mothers of invention too.

rhyno
I too am a Classic Rock fan....and sometimes when you are lucky u can find some new bands that have classic rock in them without being just imitation: try Cry For Love: if u liked Bad Company, u will like these guys
Lurve ELO...in fact, I've been listening to an ELO CD for the past week or so. CSNY is always a fave, too.

When I listen to the radio, it's usually classic rock or classical. I can't bear much of anything recorded after about 1983.