Album which you have listened to most?

We all have favourites and we all keep going back to them every now and then. Some maybe permanently lying next to our systems and have been for years.

Is there an album or two or three at the most which gets most of your attention and is played on your system most often? Not necessarily the best sounding but the one which you are emotionally attached to.

I thought I would ask for a single album but to make it easier for all you may name three of them.

If you have have had the album for more than five years, it qualifies for inclusion here.

The reason I decided to post this message is because I am interested in buying something interesting and if there are only ten people responding it means 30 albums for me to be on the lookout for.

Thanks a lot for your input (if you have read this far I know you will post your three albums also) :-)
128x128quadophile
Dekay, I seem to remember an audiophile LP version of Marrying Maiden
from some years ago. Have you come across that? (It kind of surprised
me because I always thought the album had rather mediocre sonics,
compared to their first, for example.)

Like Dekay, I rarely groove out any more. But over the course of my
entire music-loving life, here were some that I positively wore out,
mostly from the puberty and early adolesence era (isn't that the time
when particular music can really infiltrate our DNA? Later on, not so
much.)

Beatles, Rubber Soul
Donovan, Sunshine Superman
Steppenwolf (first album)
Dylan, Blonde on Blonde
Country Joe & the Fish, Electric Music...
Cream, Wheels of Fire
Big Brother, Cheap Thrills
Dead, Live/Dead, Workingman's and American Beauty
Jefferson Airplane, Volunteers
Stones, Let It Bleed
Kind of Blue
My first recording of The Four Seasons (ECO on Phillips)

American Beauty is probably the single album I played most. For about
6 months after it came out, I must have played it 6 times a day.

There were lots of others, but these came to mind. Gives you a sense of
my musical coming of age (and an idea of my age, too). Nothing gets
played that much these days. These days, I buy too much music. When
I was younger, I would spring for a couple of records and really immerse
myself in them. Also, that seems harder to do with CDs (no cover art to
relate to).
Tom Waits would probably top my list if it were limited to albums I've had for more than five years. Many of his albums would be in my top ten repeated plays of all time. I can't get enough of his music and love all of it. "Swordfishtrombone" is a favorite, to choose only one.

Others with that kind of duration....hmmmm.....Mardredeus soundtrack to "A Lisbon Story" titled "Ainda" would be on that list. I could fall in love with the lead singer just from hearing her voice.

One more.....Gillian Welch "Hell Among the Yearlings" probably starting to wear out the plastic and aluminum on that CD.

Marco
1. Rolling Stones "Exile On Main Street" on a Japanese pressing 2. Amboy Dukes "Journey To The Center Of The Mind" on Mainstream 3. Howlin' Wolf "Real Folk Blues" on Chess in Mono.