Your ONE all time favorite love song?

For me it's "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" by Roberta Flack, from her CD "Softly with These Songs, the Best of Roberta Flack", on Atlantic. I'm looking for LOVE SONGS. Thanks and Cheers. Craig
garfish
Blue Gardenia by Diana Washington. Or ... I've got a crush on you by Sarah Vaughn.
I've already voted in this thread for a couple of favorites of mine, on 10-21-09 and 7-20-14. So I'll now take some liberties and name a song which is not one of my favorite love songs, and which I neither particularly like nor particularly dislike as a song, but which I feel deserves mention in this thread because of the performance. Jay Black, formerly of Jay & The Americans and often referred to as "The Voice," performing "Cara Mia" a few years ago, at the age of 72. Simply incredible!

Regards,
-- Al
Al,
I saw that performance on TV, and was also shocked that his voice sounded so great still at his age. Good pick, even though it's not one of my favorite songs either.
Jerry Garcia doin Shining Star but it's a toss up between Aaron Neville's Feels Like Rain.