I need a female jazz vocalist. No Krall, No Norah

I've listened to so much Norah Jones and Diana Krall in the last month I feel like I know the personally. I'm ready to get hooked on a new sultry lady but I need some good suggestions.
meech33
Amy Winehouse: Singing like the classy ladies of olde but around modern upheavals in life. This young sassy London girl is doing big things on this side of the pond and not sucking up to the industry.
Tierney Sutton: Green in Blue, Introducing Tierney Sutton. She really uses her voice as an instrument and knows how to do it. Amazing stuff.

Stacey Kent: Let Yourself Go. Very fun collection of Fred Astaire tunes that swings with great piano. I never tire of this CD.

Nancy Wilson: Her records with Cannonball Adderly and George Shearing. Stunningly beautiful voice, perfect control, and gorgeous. The complete package.

Ella with Louis Armstrong: What a pair! And do not underestimate Louis as a jazz singer.

If I may suggest a male singer, Joe Williams: His album with Count Basie is fabulous.
I file it in Jazz, but others put it elsewhere and it's recorded on rounder, but none the less I can strongly recommend the new Madeline Peyroux - Carless Love. I think samples are available at towerrecords.com