Plinius owners, what power cable are you using?

Would like any suggestions please.
128x128falconquest
I have a Plinius Hautonga. Would Shunyata Venom 3 work? I also heard Voodoo Mojo power cord is coming soon. Is Voodoo better? Thanks.
I have a SA-102, I have tried many power cords. I felt the PAD were slow and dark. The Stealth Dream was very good, Elro was not filling my expectations. I tried a number of Shunyata cords, but felt they took away from the amp, I settled on A Dream State "Dream Catcher". Excellent speed, deep bass smooth clean highs and fantastic dynamics.

I Also have Furutech GTX-D Rhodium outlets, these are better than the many I have used.

As with anything cable related, it is a personal taste issue.
Having tried too many to list here but including most all listed above save Cabledyne and PAD, my favorite has been BMI; in particular Hammerhead Gold Mk3 and Oceanic. I have owned many of the 8xxx and 9xxx integrateds and amps, the P8, and several older preamps along with my present SA-201. While changing out and trying out numerous power cords over the past couple of decades, I have alway come back to BMI for many applications but, in particular, as the best match for Plinius I have found.
I use The Cardas Golden Reference on my SA 100 mark III. I use Darwin Cables The Truth balanced as interconnects.