Loud and Live

I had some friends over last weekend (old highschool friends) and they wanted me to rock out with something loud and live. My choice was; Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes Live at the Creek, #4, What Is And What Sould Never Be. I know we're old farts but would love to here what other audiogoners would chose.
128x128lokie
Rage Against The Machine: The Battle of Los Angeles

Project Wyze: Misfits, Strangers, Liars, Friends

Metallica: The Black Album, And Justice For All
The Who "Live at Leeds" remastered. It's a time machine back to the late 60's and one of the best live acts from that era. Focus in on Keith and John and you will ask yourself, How'd they do that? The people next door are asking the same question...lol
George Thorogood and the Destroyers have a "live" CD that is dyno-supreme. I think it was from a performance in Atlanta or St. Louis. GT and band ROCK, and their music is sort of a through back to the best of 50s-60s R&R. If GT is a dinosaur, he's a T-REX, IMO. "The Anthology", a 2 CD set, also ROCKS and is LOUD. Great music and no weak tracks on this set. Cheers. Craig
I always turn to Lou Reed's Rock and Roll Animal. The great twin guitars leading off. What a great album!!