Which remasters to pickup?

Ive got a few old cds that that have since been remastered. I want to know which ones are worth picking up.

Sly and the Family Stone-Anthology Remastered
Cream-Remasters
Led Zeppelin-Remasters
Santana-Remasters
Al Green-Remasters
Isaac Hayes-Remasters (import)

I dont have an SACD player yet, but Ive got a few hybrid sacds that sound pretty good. The Rolling Stones are the best Ive heard so far, the Police are okay, and Im anxiously awaiting the new Pink Floyd DSOTM disc. Also feel free to recommend anything in the soul/old r&b/classic rock genres.
bundee1
Thanks guys. Any comments on the discs above? The WIZ in NYC is going out of business so I picked up Led Zep remastered box 1, and Cream remastered box for $60 (30% off). So far Led Zep sounds pretty good. Any other suggestions?
As a general statement, if you are willing to spend some extra money OR get lucky on some E Bay auctions, etc. most of the JAPANESE remasters are incredible. Personally, I collect the mini LP sleeve remasters but that is certainly not necessary as the normal jewel cases conatin the same remastered discs. Some of the most recent discs I have received that were clearly superior in quality were titles such as The Who - Quadrophenia, The Band catalog, the new Stevie Wonder catalog and on and on.....
Cool, where do you get them ? Keep your suggestions coming. Oh by the way the Cream remastered box set isnt that great, but the Zeppelin is pretty good.
Everyone must go out and buy the new Essential Sly and the Family Stone 2 disc remaster!!! Damn this disc whoops up on the old cd's. The drums sound so tight they just keep the funk chuggin along. Some tracks are mixed weird with the drums to tha far right and all the band members vocals lined up to the far right. The bass is more prominent and everything sounds so much clearer! It has all the tracks from other best ofs and others plus a second disc of music I havent even listened to. Damn, one of the best songs I never heard before is "Underdog". It was their first single and its slammin. I wonder if anyone has sampled it, its soo good. The drums are so hard, the vocals so pumpin, and the horns so horny!!!! U MUST GO BUY NOW!!!!!