I turn the big Half-Century today

What music did you listen to when YOU turned fifty?
I'm gonna start with the Stones' Flashpoint, then maybe the Schubert D960 Sonata, Faure's Requiem (gulp!), and maybe that in-your-face chamber Carmina Burana out of Sweden a few years ago.
Any other suggestions? And please, I don't need Krall breathing in my ear...I'll let Ellen do the honors.
Cheers.
Ernie
subaruguru
Happy Birthday-Ernie.
Forever Young-Bob Dylan-the scratchy Biograph demo version is best imho.
Tonight listen to something old that reminds you of happy times and something current you enjoy and also something to share with your better half........tomorrow however go out and buy something new,something that perhaps challenges your taste or alternatively some new band you think you might like-it'll help keep you young.
All the best. Play anything that brings a smile to your face or a tear to your eye.....they can never tax the memories....in Canada memories are one of the few things that are HST free, eh?
Grin.Still about half way there. Best of wishes! The best is still to come.
Now you don't need an antique to have something really old to sit on...
The Chambers Brothers "Time Has Come Today."
Rocky Horror "Let's Do the Timewarp Again."
Ernie: How about some Glenn Yarbrough to Lite up your 50th (maybe a little Phil Ochs for the rebel in you as well:-)? Congratulations, I have a couple more years before I join you and will probably just get drunk while eating cooked snails and raw meat @ a local dive with Chloe and a few friends.