Mozart Piano Concerto 21.

I'm looking for Mozart Piano Concerto #21. Which ones are worth owning?

thanks in advance
gdollar
I will ditto the Curzon recording. Curzon is my favorite Mozartian pianist. But the recording I have is with Kubelik and the Barvarian Radio Symphony. I did not recommended it figuring the Perahia with modern CD sound would appeal more to audiophiles. I am a music lover first and I care about the performance 99%. The high end audio just makes it sound as good as possible.

For Schiff I hope it is newer recording. I never thought Schiff had "got it" as far as Mozart when he was young. I found his early attempts at Mozart competent but unremarkable, including the time I heard him at Tanglewood years ago. I do find as he has matured, his Mozart has matured as well!

Sugar, I share your reservations with Sciff. There are 1991/92? Schiff/Camerata Academica of Salzburg Mozarteum /Vegh recordings of a number of concerti. Technically sound, they didn't transport me musically (I haven't heard the 21 in this version).
Istonin on Reference Recordings is another alternative to the wonderful suggestions made.
I also own the Lipatti, which also has a nice performance of the Schumann concerto. I don't mean to knock Schiff too hard. I do like his Bach interpretations.