Interconnect with great dynamics and bass slam ,

I recently purchased some Cardas Golden cross sepaker cables. They replaced my Dh Lab Q10s. I replaced the Q10s because i was getting some upper mid freq brightness.
I have Golden Cross interconnects from preamp to amp and from cd player to pre amp. The sound is very smooth and detailed .The bass and mid bass is not as authorative or as tight. The highs are better - more detailed and smooth.
The problem is the sound is almost too smooth the bass is kind of rounded off now .The sound is less dynamic.
My Question is.
Is there an interconnect that could give me back that great bass and dynamics of that i had with the Q10s, without the harshness i was getting. I think i would like to keep the Golden Cross speaker cables and try changing the ICs. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
grey9hound
Well, I put the Q10 Speaker cables back in on the top . I ran Audyssey again , even though i play music in direct mode,without sub. The Audyssey corrections are not supposed to be applied in this situation, but i believe it actually does. I always tended to have some upper mids to lower highs that were sometimes sharp sounding , especially noticable on certain recordings.
I have a feeling that Audysesey contributed to this. When i re-ran it again after putting in the Q10s, I made sure that the mic was slightly tilted toward the front. This time most of the sharpness is GONE. yippee.
I will be putting the Golden Cross Speaker cables up for sale as well as the Analysis plus Solo crystal Oval interconnects.
Thanks again to everyone for your help.
@ waxwaves,good to see you are still around,after your cable does 300 hrs of burn-in,I want to know your thoughts on the sound here on this thread,I believe grey9hound does too,cheers!
Thanks grey9hound for posting the last,I was very currious to know the outcome!cheers!
@ blueranger,Hi,what model of tara did you compair to the kimber kgac?,is this i/cs we are talking about,speaker cables,a/c cords,what?interesting!,I do know kimber does not have in exsistance a top tier cable that can remotely compair to taras upper end cables,and a compairison to the zero gold i/c and omega gold speaker cables,cabolt a/c power cord is essentially a JOKE!,do not take my word on this,go and hear for your self!,some of the bottom of the line Taras may not better some cables,but Taras best,thats another ball game in its own!cheers,and happy listening to you!
I could not see any writing. They are about 18 years old and I remember I got them at a discount house something like used cables or 2nds. Maybe I have a fake pair of Taras! They are ivory color with black rubber rca's. They have 1 and 2 to tell which direction but if there was writing it has since rubbed off.