What's Your Favorite Party Music?

What do you put on when you wanna get people moving? I'm strictly talking high db here. I've worn out some of my old favs and am looking for ammunition for the next big P. Need suggestions to audition.

I'll start out with a few of my old faithfuls. 1) "Showdown" (1985): Albert Collins, Robert Cray and Johnny Copeland take turns rifing on the guitar. 2) "Cold Snap" (1986): Albert Collins does the same thing by himself. 3) "Seconds of Pleasure" (1980) by Rockpile, semi obscure effort with Dave Edmunds and Nick Lowe.4) "In Session" (1999): Albert King w/ Stevie Ray Vaughan, what can you say about those two? 5)"American Music" (1980 rereleased 1997) by The Blasters; really obscure swinging rock party music.
clueless
cfb-That's amazing! I use that set too! But I use it as my regular morning music.
Would you believe Santa Esmeralda!? On vinyl with the pitch control turned up a bit.
To add to the list of electronic dance/techno: Certainly old Moby, DJ baby Ann, Sandra Collins, Darude, Mount Florida, UNDERWORLD, ORBITAL's newest, Daft punk, Bassment Jaxx. For head banging: System of a down's toxicity,(worth every 44 minutes), Limp bizkit, Godsmack to name few.
NOBODY ROCKS like George Thorogood and the Delaware Destroyers. It's true that GT and band are dinosaurs, or "throw-backs" to an earlier era, but for an old coot like me who loves R&R and high NRG Blues, that's good. I'd recommend his recent 2 CD set "Anthology", and also GT "Live" (from Atlanta and St. Louis gigs). At 100+ dB, GT and Band certainly give you your moneys worth. I can get seriously worked up by ZZ Top's "Antenna" also. Cheers and Beers. Craig