Interconnect with great dynamics and bass slam ,

I recently purchased some Cardas Golden cross sepaker cables. They replaced my Dh Lab Q10s. I replaced the Q10s because i was getting some upper mid freq brightness.
I have Golden Cross interconnects from preamp to amp and from cd player to pre amp. The sound is very smooth and detailed .The bass and mid bass is not as authorative or as tight. The highs are better - more detailed and smooth.
The problem is the sound is almost too smooth the bass is kind of rounded off now .The sound is less dynamic.
My Question is.
Is there an interconnect that could give me back that great bass and dynamics of that i had with the Q10s, without the harshness i was getting. I think i would like to keep the Golden Cross speaker cables and try changing the ICs. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
grey9hound
Ok Everybody, I need your expertise on one more thing. I am Bi-amping my speakers . Currently I am using Golden Cross ICs from pre-amp to amp. I am using them on the top
(8" Midrange woofer and Vifa DX25-TG05 tweeter ) and also on the bottom (one 8 " Woofer) .
It seems to me that it is quite a waste to use Golden Cross on the bottom. Is there an IC that is Great on bass alone .
I know some of the monster cables , that are relatively cheap, do bass very well.
Also would it be wise to use a sub specific cable . Keep in mind that the Woofer is crossed over at 150 HZ
Here is the Specs
http://www.sourcespeaker.com/8211CWC-2.html
Yea, you can just throw a pair of Monster M1 on the bass. There's a pair for sale now, I have no relation with the seller.
I was asking about Interconnects from the pre to amp.
Is the M1 an iterconnect ? ...cause it comes up as speaker cable .
No, the M1 is a speaker cable, sorry. I would imagine any inexpensive interconnect should drive the bass frequencies.
Jmcgrogan thanks for the other sites, I am about done with agon, can't even get a new thread posted...