Advice on pre-amps needed

Just bought some new stuff (Audio Aero Capitole II; Ayre V-5X evolution and Electraglide power cords). Now I need a very good pre-amp with phono option. Which one should I take?

Nagra PL-P / Aesthetix Janus / Ayre K-1X evolution / CAT Ultimate SL-1 MK II / Cello Encore 1 Ohm ?

Any hints are welcome..Thanks!!
frankpiet
Have you looked at the Tron Syren (www.tron-electric.com)? This is a cost no object tube preamp with user adjustable phono stage. It is essentially a bespoke build to order preamp from one of hi-fi's unsung tube gurus, Graham Tricker in the UK. It has had rave reviews in 6 moons. I have the Tron's predecessor, the Tron Meteor, which is sounds stunning. This is used predominantly as a phono preamp with my platine Verdier/Schroeder Model 2/Allaerts MC1B. The US distributor is Highwater Sound in NJ.

If you email Graham ([email protected]), he can build you one to your spec ie for your cartridge, with optional extras if you wish.
Topox.. no, I´haven´t so far as this will be beyond my financial boundaries (I suppose).
@Kurt_tank
If you are experiencing tube rush, use a tube with a lower output instead. A tube that is matched for your preamp or amp should not have that symptom. 
 Some tubes are quieter than others with a given output. 
Bent
I'm currently using a Schiit Freya that is possibly too inexpensive for this thread, and a Dennis Had "Firebottle" HO SEP amp (also relatively inexpensive)...I HATE noise and hum from hifi gear, and use noise defeating outboard power supplies for my DAC and phono preamp, a PS Audio Humbuster III, well shielded cables...etc. There is zero "tube rush" or noise in this rig, and you can stick your ear on the treble horn of the Klipsch Heresy IIIs for verification of that as long as you wipe the earprint off afterwards. There was zero noise from my previous push/pull tube power amp also...so clearly I don't get the alleged sonic "cost" of tubes, although there is a cost to collecting them...utterly worth it as they can make things sound better than otherwise.