Inverted phase preamps?

What is the best way to adjust for this in your system? Could you give a detailed view of what you reccomend, for example: reverse speaker wires at the amp?,etc. I have heard different ideas from some reputable people. I know that it comes down to what sounds the best, but I would be very interested in hearing your experience with this. Thanks.
128x128elb
There are a couple of ways. If you have a cdp or dac with a polarity switch, set it to 180. If the amplifier has a polarity switch, leave it at zero. Wire the speakers normally for each channel - amp black to speaker black, amp red to speaker red.

If the preamp is the only polarity inverter in the chain, then reverse the speaker wires for each channel. Left channel: amp red to speaker black; amp black to speaker red. Right channel: same thing (important!).

A good way to keep track is by adding and subtracting: add one for each piece that inverts and zero for each piece that doesn't. If the result is zero or even, wire the speakers normally. If the result is odd, reverse the speaker wires or flip ONE polarity switch to 180.

In all cases, the interconnects are normal - left/left right/right.
I don't have polarity switches. The preamp is the only inverted phase unit. Do you reverse the speaker cables at the amp end or the speaker end. Thanks again.
Most manufacturors recommend to reverse the speaker cables and the speaker end. I do this with my cj prem 350 which inverts phase.

cheers
Post removed