Int. Amp Recommendation

Hi, I moved to an apartment and now space is an issue, I will move from lousy separates, if the can be called separates (Power: Carver AV405 Pre: Denon 3803), please donĀ“t laugh...

Option One (Cheap Separates)
Rotel RC-1070 Pre
Rotel RB-1070 Power

Option Two
Musical Fidelity X-150
Musical Fidelity A300
Krell KAV 300i
Classe CAP-150
Arcam FMJ A22

Please only SS recommendations and with remote as you can see budget is below 1,000.
Associated gear is Signal Cable II IC's, Music Hall CD25 CDP and JBL L150A speakers.

Thanks in advance.
foxtrot
Post removed 
I know you are asking for SS recommendatiosn BUT..consider this. Get a Cayin TA-30 tube integrated, beautifull sound, great looks, and very reliable PLUS an inexpensive cd player, such as a Shanling CDS-100 MkII that has a variable output with remote. This way you will have amazing sound with remote operation....try it ! Good luck.
I've got a Classe CAP 151 and I'm delighted with the sound with my gear, it looks good and itsounds great as well's
depending on your tastes, the classe, musical fidelity, mcintosh ma6500, and the dk design vs1 would be more on the warm side. krell more in your face. i sold my separates (classe) and went with the dk design integrated.
I understand these aren't on your list but consider thr Roksan Kandy III or the Creek previously mentioned. The Roksan has many useful features, it works well for me. Good luck.