Las Vegas

Hi,

I know that there are many people interested in music in this wonderful city of distraction! Let's hear from you and enhance our experience together. To me, this is a sure bet!

Paul(Green Valley)
pmrodier
Any Las Vegas audiophiles into new age music such as Medwyn Goodall, Oliver Shanti, Adiemus, Dagda....for listening and appreciating? I'm also into the same with anything that is sacd!!
It is CES 2004!!!!
I am having a dealer from Placerville, Ca. demo his gear in my home in Green Valley during the week of the Show!
He has an EMC-1 source with the new Belles 21a preamp, Belles 150a Ref momoblocs, Meadlowlark Blue Herron 2's, JPS Labs best wires with Aluminata and Kaptovator power cords in addition to an assortment of other leading wires.
I have both an SACDmods modified Sony 555ES and a modified 222ES source, Audible Illusions L-1 preamp with the same Belles setup, Vandersteen 3A Sigs, Audioquest DBS and non DBS wires...(Panther, Pythons, Volcano), as well as Kimber Kable PK 10 Palladian, PK 10 Gold, and PK 10 power cords.
Feel free to contact me to audition and/or listen to music!

Hey Pmrodier, How did the in home demo go? I'm sorry I couldn't make it. All work and no play makes rick a dull boy. I was lucky enough to get one day in at the CES. The only bad thing about the CES is it leaves you feeling a little depressed about your system after seeing all the really high end gear.