Las Vegas

Hi,

I know that there are many people interested in music in this wonderful city of distraction! Let's hear from you and enhance our experience together. To me, this is a sure bet!

Paul(Green Valley)
pmrodier
WOW, I have not checked the forum in months. I gave up thinking I would be the first and last member.
Ehart, I auditioned the Vandersteens at PHE but bought out of town. PHE seemed very fixed on their price and were ~$500 off. I bought two Kimber power cords from Kim and she gave me a very fair price.
Dbx, welcome!! I always check in with Richard at Abbotts. He is both very knowlegable and straight forward. He is an audiophile first, and a salesman second. They do deal with Aq cabling and I use Python ic's throughout. I hope to audition an Anaconda sometime soon.
Paul
A Native Las Vegan, Music Will Always Be An Escape From Reality In A Sense. A Fine Recording, And Reproduction Will Place You In Another Realm. Reality At This Point Will Become A Distraction. To Truly Appreciate A Masterpiece, You Must Be Attentive And Commit The Time To Experience What Was Conveyed By The Composer, Arranger, Performer, Producer, And Recording Engineers. Music Can Take You To A Time Or Place In Your Memories, Or Fantasys, Its Your Choice. There Are Very Few Who Actually Get To Experience A Pristine Recording, As All Commercial Broadcasts Are Altered, As Are The Compressed Formats Available For Download. Note: Any Digital Recording Is A Compromised Format.
Any Las Vegas audiophiles into new age music such as Medwyn Goodall, Oliver Shanti, Adiemus, Dagda....for listening and appreciating? I'm also into the same with anything that is sacd!!
It is CES 2004!!!!
I am having a dealer from Placerville, Ca. demo his gear in my home in Green Valley during the week of the Show!
He has an EMC-1 source with the new Belles 21a preamp, Belles 150a Ref momoblocs, Meadlowlark Blue Herron 2's, JPS Labs best wires with Aluminata and Kaptovator power cords in addition to an assortment of other leading wires.
I have both an SACDmods modified Sony 555ES and a modified 222ES source, Audible Illusions L-1 preamp with the same Belles setup, Vandersteen 3A Sigs, Audioquest DBS and non DBS wires...(Panther, Pythons, Volcano), as well as Kimber Kable PK 10 Palladian, PK 10 Gold, and PK 10 power cords.
Feel free to contact me to audition and/or listen to music!