Looking for an amp to drive Eidolons Vision.

I have just paid a deposit for a pair of Avalon Eidolon
Vision. Now I'm looking for a power amp to drive them.

The budget is 20k (new gear ONLY). The room is 14 x 20 feet with a full acoustic treatment.

I'm seriously considering CAT JL-2, but I'm open for other options.
128x128elberoth2
Hi,I have the cat JL3s driving the eidilon diamonds and it is a match made in heaven.I strongly recommend you go for the cat gear.
Robert
I think it's worth mentioning the Atma-Sphere MA-1s Jafox heard here last December were virtually new out of the box, with just a few days' use, although they did pretty well. The price on the MA-2s has been reduced to $29,000/pair since Glacier Audio is no longer associated with Atma-Sphere.

That said, it's clear that over his eight hours of auditioning here, including listening to four different amplifiers, Jafox developed a preference for the CAT, which surely is an outstanding amplifier and a very good match for Sound Labs. I'd love to hear his JL3 Signatures on the speakers. My friend Karl who is the local CAT dealer was a big help.

Brian Walsh
Brian,
When the timing is right, hopefully in a month or two, I will return to Lacrosse and can continue on my way to your place. I will throw the JL-3s in the car and bring them along. We'll need a 30A circuit for these however. Should be just enough room in my car to fit these and the Versa TT and compressor box. Hope all the weight does not affect my gas mileage too much. 8-) I'll let you know as the time gets closer.
John
John, sounds like a heckuva party! I've been told I should charge admission :) A couple of months would work better.
Brian