What's the better, High Powered SS Amp?

Anyone have experience comparing high powered solid state amps?
What's best in driving inefficient speaker's such as mbl's etc...

McIntosh 1201's
Simaudio Moon Rocks
Pass Labs X600 or X1000's
Classe Omega's
Any other's?......

other than mbl amps.

What's most important to me is dynamics, resolution and lack of grain especially at the treble region. I listen to jazz, vocals, acoustic music most of the time.
1985tqc
You have been clear that it is solid-state that you want, but is this because you envision buying an inefficient speaker like the mbl's? I ask because there is one tube amp that works particularly well with the big mbl 101, the CAT JL-3 (or the predecessor to that amp, the JL-1).

It is a very unusual design that was designed around the mbl 101 and that competes very favorably with massive solid-state amps. Here are a couple of links if you are interested:

http://www.high-endaudio.com/RC-Amplifiers.html (scroll down to "Class A")

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?aamps&1099200096&openfrom&1&4#1
Hi,
I've had Rowland 9Ti's, Pass 600's (sold them to Muralman), Krell 750 Mcx's and now am totally delighted with my Boulder 2060. They can effortlessly drive anything, and now that I've paired it with the new ARC Ref3 preamp, I am in heaven. If you want more details on how the previous amps performed in my system, i would be glad to oblige. BTW, they're driving Dynaudio Temptations, which really love the power.

David Shapiro
David, I am sure the Boulder amp is a great solid state amp. For something totally knew, try the H2O Signature monos. I know I will never go back to SS.
Which speaker did you try, how big is your room, and how loud do you usually listen? I have used a Bryston 3B-ST with Proac Response 1.5s, Magnepan MG-12QRs, and Dynaudio Contour 3.0s in a 13' x 16' room. I don't really crank it as my downstairs neighbors reported me for shaking a picture off their wall.

While I would not consider Bryston amps powerhouses for driving 1 ohm loads, they are certainly adequate with a lot of typical speakers.