Help choosing tube monobloc's

At present I am running a Sunfire Tube Preamp and Sunfire Signature power amp.
I would like to introduce monobloc tube amps into the system.
The speakers are Kef Model Four~Two so they like to have power (I was thinking 150 wpc min.).
I have been thinking about a used set of Sonic Frontier power three's.
My budget is in the $5000.00 to $7500.00 range.
I mostly listen to classic rock, with a minor amount of easy listening, folk and classical through a Sonic Frontier Phono 1 tube amp (can there be too many tubes in the signal path) and Oracle table
I would appreciate anyones advise on tube monobloc selections.
883dave
I have heard the Rouge M150's at length at my buddy's house and they are very good IMO. He drives Vandy 2C sig's which are not the most efficent speaker and they never run out of juice. I think they sound best in the tri mode as does my buddy. Haven't heard any other tube mono blocks. Good luck.
I can also vouch for the Rogue M150's. I have had a set in my system for a while.
I had traded down from a set of Mark Levinson 33H monoblocks, so it was quite a shock, at first. But as they got some hours on them I became quite fond of them.
I am playing them through a pair of Revel Studio speakers. I was not totally satisfied with the bottom end, so I have recently added a REL sub to boost the low end.
The amps seem to really like silver speaker cables.
Just my two cents.
Another Rogue M-150 fan here. Have had a pair hooked up to my hard-to-drive Martin-Logan Aerius i's. The sonic characteristic of the amps can be taylored to your taste by rolling the input tubes. They are high-quality amps and Rogue service is world class.
Consider a pair of conrad-johnson Premier Twelves. 140 Watts per chassis into 4, 8, or 16 Ohms from 2 pairs of 6550s per amp. Two pairs in A-goN now, at $3300 and $4500. These are from the same era as the Premier Eleven, and I sure loved my 2 Elevens (until I turned into a triode freak).