Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
Sat 4/25...Sun 4/26 Snarky Puppy as part of ArtsOfCool festival in Durham at The Armory. Outstanding jazz-funk-fusion big band from Brooklyn NY. They're now moving to Stockholm for good
Prior went to see Alan Hampton/Gretchen Parlato and was dissapointed. Something happened to Alan not catching loop, jumping off the key and missing voice pieces often going out of sync with Gretchen! Good I had daily pass to switch quick.
Fleetwood Mac in March & Diana Krall in April.
Enjoyed the Fleetwood Mac concert more that i thought i would - saw them some 20 yrs ago in Florida & enjoyed it back then as well.
DK - hmmmmm.......she could have done her concert better. I felt it was OK-OK. I had higher hopes for her concert given her fame in singing Jazz but it didn't live up the hype I had created for her.....
Ruth Moody and her excellent band at Mojos in Fremantle, Western Australia - a stunning performance witnessed by only about 200..........
Freedy Johnston, last nite at the Dakota jazz club in downtown Mpls. Most underrated American singer songwriter imo (along with Mark Eitzel).