Parasound JC-1 vs. Pass 250.5

Anyone out there own either & can compare these two highly regarded amps (both in the same relative price range)?
denf
Denf, I now have lived with the Pass LabsX-350.5 for a year in my system, and am still as thrilled with its sonics as I was when I first auditioned it in my system. It replaced a pretty damn good amp in its own right, EdgeNL-10, because it offered a more "natural/musical" presentation, often associated with tube gear, but with all the details, slam, and clarity of solid state. And yes, the .5 series is a significant improvement over the first generation X series by leaps and bounds sonicly. I never really liked the original X amps, auditioned them when they were released, and kept my Pass Labs Aleph 1's untill the Edge replaced them. The .5 series returned to the "musicality/liquidity" of the Alephs but added clarity, details and great slam.
So...anybody actually heard both these amps in the same system? Both have excellent reviews from users, but the JC-1's are Stereophile Class-A rated, while the Pass amp hasn't been reviewed by anybody that I know of. Stereophile reviewed the XA160, and compared it favorably to the JC-1, adding that "Everything positive I said about that amp I can say about the XA160, perhaps more so". While the X250.5/350.5 is not the XA160, apparently they sound close to it.

Also, does anybody know how many watts of Class-A power the 250.5 and the 350.5 can produce? Or, even better, how many watts single-ended class-a, and how many watts in push-pull class-a?
Stereophile also has never reviewed other countless products that many deem to be the pinnacle of performance. It is my opinion that Stereophile recommendations are useless beyond an introduction to the hobby, so I wouldnt hit the panic button just b/c a magazine has not been paid off for a review.
Rapier21, one of my customers owned XA160s for a little while before changing to something else. The XA160 is quite different from the other amplifiers in their line, and in fact each model can sound different from the others as some reviews have commented. It pays to audition at home before purchase and seek reliable advice.
Brian
Unfortunately I have no Pass Labs dealers within 90 miles, and the closest one wouldn't lend me his demo unit for home audition. :(

Hopefully someone out there who has auditioned both of these amps in the same system will see this thread and reply.