Anyone Running Anthem P5 Amp

Interested in reading opinions from anyone with an Anthem P5 in their system. Thanks
jholmberg
I have just replaced a Bryston 4BSST (Front Left & Front right) and a Rotel 1095 (center & surrounds) with a P5.
The Rotel would have been an effective solution for all 5 channels, but was not as musical as the Bryston. The Rotel is great value 5 channel amp, and if its all you've heard you can live with it, but next to the Bryston it was very coarse. When I first connected the P5 it was detailed, dynamic and had a huge soundstage - but thought it to be much brighter than the Bryston. Doing an A/B comparison I quickly discovered the P5 wasn't bright at all - just very detailed, and much better than my beloved Bryston.
The P5 is really a great 5 channel amp.
I am running the P5 and D1 and they are great !!
I replaced Rotel. In the front I have Legacy focus 20/20's. I would have to say that for the price, or even twice the price, these are the best pair I have ever heard (D1 and P5). I would add one bit of caution. The P5 is a bit heavy, no, it weighs a ton !!! Get some help to lift it.
nc
--
i have been running the anthem d1 and p5 for 10 months in my home theater---they are just wonderful! no problems to date.