Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
Sorry for all the cutting and pasting. Jeff Day does allow to share the blog, so I hope this information is helpful to anyone interested. It helped me. You also might want to read directly from blog about the WE 16ga along with all the comments. And thank you sincerely to Yazaki-san for bringing these wires to our attention. My deepest respect and gratitude. Best, Rob
Where do we buy the WE 16 ga wire? In what ways did the Belden and Sablon sound different. Which one was more natural and easy to listen to?
Here are the listings for the wire and here are the comments on the cables.

All the best,
Nonoise
Grannyring,
Buy from seller tajacobs, that is where I and most of the Jeff Day blog respondents bought their WE 16ga; they are authentic. Good luck, Rob
Grannyring,
I also posted about the WE16ga and Belden over on the Rebbi speaker thread that you participate in. Doesn't seem like too many folks over there care to make an inexpensive experiment. As I stated before, I've dumped my expensive speaker Cables and interconnect for the WE 16ga and Belden 8402, sounds superb with my Coincident amp. Jeff Day has Aldo been interesting and a straight shooter. Lots of good tips. His turntable is a beautiful piece of functioning art.