Amplification for Dali MS4

I am still in amazement that as fine a speaker as the Euphonia MS4 is, that there still isn't a lot written regarding what related equipment people are using.

I am going to dump my HT and go back to 2 channel. I am curious if anyone who has these speakers or might have auditioned them with any fine 2 channel amps.

Some that I am considering would be Plinius SA102, McCormack DNA1 or 2 with Revision A mods, Edge G8+ monos or NL10, Pass X250 or McIntosh 402 or 352. I would be open to any and all suggestions. Preamp that I would probably be getting would be the Aesthetix Calypso. Still working on the CDP. For now my Meridian 506.20 is working just fine.

Thanks to all for your input.

Steve Bachman
Phoenix, AZ
sbachman
Hi it's Vernicet. I have concluded my auditioning of the super amps Krell 350 fpb, Classe m400, AudioResearch VT-100 mk 3 modifie, and Mcintosh 501's all being mono blocks. The hands down winner is Mcintosh 501's Super, Super amp for any price range. Second was a toss-up the Classe and ARC are both great amps but the Mcintosh has it all Deep! bass Spine tingling Mid's and Super Crisp High's!!! It is so musical I can't turn if off at night. So i've been having to sleep an hour or two during the day when I get a chance. So if you have set hrs. to be at work don't kid yourself this amp will make you late for work if you're not carefull. Good Luck!!!
My component is Capitole MKII CD, Chord SPM4000 power, Chord CPA3200E pre and DaliMS5 speaker. The sound is very natural, clean and musical impression. I think the Chord amp is the best choice for the Dali because the bass production from this amp is better than tube amp.
Steve,

All I can say is Tubes, Tubes, Tubes! I am using a SET 845 based integrated and I am astonished at the clarity in the treble section. Not harsh or "ear splitting". Very lush and warm but not harsh. I can listen all day long without fatigue.

Thanks,

Bud in Phoenix
Post removed 

My system is MS4 speakers , amp is Plinius SB-301 and Cary Slp 05 preamp with factory upgrade. This work great with my speakers.