Tenor Audio

Does anybody have any working contact information for Tenor? Their phones are disconnected it seems. Thanks.

Lou
txlef
The so-called restructure annoucement has been coming for 6 week now. Unlikely it will happen. but you never know Von Shiekert came out of bankruptcy.
Don't count them out yet. Someone from Tenor will be posting here as soon as everything is finalized. I have had two pair of OTLs (one of the first and one of the last) and the output tubes lifespan has a lot to do with speaker load. I run mine 6 plus hours everyday and get about 6 months. I am getting a solidstate back up soon. The last pair have been working great. Given the right speaker and front end I have yet to hear anything I like better(maybe the Lamm ML2). I had the hybrid in between the OTLs and just had to have the OTLs back. Although the warranties are gone, service will be available for both the OTL and the hybrid.
I have a pair of 75wi's. One of the amps has a problem with the DC balance. I was told in December that Tenor's service tech, Stephan, would be providing service and would call me around January 12. I have heard nothing as of February 3. Unfortunately, I did not get Stephan's last name so that I might contact him. Does anyone know how he might be contacted ? Any suggestions for replacement 6C33C's ? Thanks.
If 6C33C tubes are Soviet military, I suggest you contact Anton at:

www.gstubes.ru

I've now made two purchases from him. Great guy, great tubes. It will take him or Tatyana a bit to pick up your Western Union draft then ship, but it's been less than a month from order to receipt both times and well worth the slight wait relative to US dealers. He lives in Moscow, after all...

Good luck.
Will gstubes match tubes? Tubestore doesn't provide matching for large power tubes, and I don't know anybody with a tube tester (except Vlad Shushurin, but I assume he's not gonna test tubes for me).