VTL vs Jolida

I just listened to my first tube amp and loved it; VTL HT-150 and B&W 703s. I heard good things about Jolida. How does VTL and Jolida compare? I really liked the B&Ws and also Martin Logan. My listening area is 17X22, 18' ceilings, wood floors with an area rug and furniture in front of the speakers. I also need a preamp for a DVD and tuner and perhaps to a TV for movies. Not sure how that would work out. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.
jon_fl
Maggie 1.6 may be a player too. I am concerned about placement and the sound when you move out of the sweet spot. Would the VTL be a good choice for those as well?
VTL is generally a higher end company than Jolida. But keep in mind that the prices reflect that difference quite drastically.
Thanks, I'm hearing VTL is better, but at a much bigger price tag. Is the quality worth the price difference? Any other tubes comparable to the VTL at a better price?

Any comments on the B&W 703s vs Martin Logan or Maggies 1.6s?
I have and love my Maggie 1.6.
I use a VTL 2.5 preamp, and my stereo sounds great
Amp is a 20 year old SAE A502
CD is an embassasment....
I would love some MB 250s
Hi Jon,

Between the B&W 703s vs Martin Logan's. This is at least as drastic as SS and tube amps. I own the Logans' and love them. I compared them long term to the B&W 604/S2's which I believe are somewhat similar to the 703s. To me, the Logans were far superior in most aspects, but I love stats. As a side note, tubes and martin logans are a wonderful match up!

Hope this helps. BTW, I am currently tossing around VTL, Cary amps for my next change.

Paul