what amp. to power areial 10-t speakers

i am looking for a amp. that will have a solid deep bass responce. right know i have a classe ca-300, cp-50 pre.amp.
wadia 850 cd player, and all analysis plus copper oval cables. i am looking at plinius, krell, etc. i want a big amp. that will drive the 10-t's and get more out of the low end. can anybody give me some suggestions in this matter?
russb
I would consider Mcintosh 501 mono's. I replaced Classe CA 200 driving thiel 3.6, improvement was a quantum leap. I would consider Classe mono blocks also but I'm not sure they can deliver the bottom end you seek, but you have to be the judge. good luck.
I had the 10's for 5 years. I always drove the hell out of them with high powered tube amps. CJ 5's and 8's.
The 10t's i own sound best when driven with authority. The McIntosh MC352 i use now is "adequate", probably the same as the CA-300. I have heard the 10t's driven by larger Levinson mono's....wow. I have also listened to the CAM350's, but with non-aerials. The CAM350's would be a serious step up from the MC352 in both authority and in detail/speed/delicacy/price. I have heard two other amps side by side with the CAM350's, that had more detailed/deliniated and more present bass (really in a totally different class), but the Boulder 1060 and 2050 models are a little pricey.
I've owned about 6 SS amplifiers connected to my 10T's in the last 4 years. Including a few highly rated amps.

But none of those even come close to my McCormack DNA-2 Revision A amp that I've now owned for 2 years.

As stated above, the 10Ts seem to love as much power as one can provide them and then some. Of course the quality of power/amperage means everything.

-IMO