what amp. to power areial 10-t speakers

i am looking for a amp. that will have a solid deep bass responce. right know i have a classe ca-300, cp-50 pre.amp.
wadia 850 cd player, and all analysis plus copper oval cables. i am looking at plinius, krell, etc. i want a big amp. that will drive the 10-t's and get more out of the low end. can anybody give me some suggestions in this matter?
russb
10t's! I had a pair for quite a while, great speaker.

Classe and the Aerials are a good match. If I were you, I'd consider a Classe CP-65 preamp, or possibly the Omega.

IMHO, the CP-50 is the weak link.

Best,

Paul :-)
Hi, I've owned the 10T's for 10 years now. They love (and need) a lot of power. I mean ALOT. I was using a CA300 which gave me years of great listening, but when I splurged on a pair of Classe monoblocks (CAM350) the magic just poured out of the Aerials.

Happy Listening, and Good Luck.
JB
My Aerial 10T are mated with Rogue M-150 monoblocks.I am not sure if is the greatest match but sure sounds good to me.Cables by Analysis plus Oval 9.I am considering the purchase (when my finances permit) of a Rogue Zeus power amp for bi-amping the lows,while the 150's will drive the mids and highs.I did hear it before that Aerial 10T are a great match with the Classe big monoblocks.
Regards
George
I use H2O mono Signatures on my 1 ohm speakers. Nothing needs more power. I don't use the H2O for merely power. My Pass X600 monos supplied power. I chose them because there is no other amp that can do the things the H2O can. People are selling off Krells, Plinius, Classe, Quicksilver, Levinson, Pass and other esteemed amps for an H2O.
I would consider Mcintosh 501 mono's. I replaced Classe CA 200 driving thiel 3.6, improvement was a quantum leap. I would consider Classe mono blocks also but I'm not sure they can deliver the bottom end you seek, but you have to be the judge. good luck.