VIVA INT amp

hello AuGoNeRs,
I need some advice on some changes for my system.I am thinking about purchasing a ViVa int amp(never listen to it before,just read alot of good things about it).it will replace my bat pre-amp vk3i+(either BAT vk-60 or VAC 30/30).I am not sure if i make the right decision,so if any one have any experience with the viva int(22w push/pull),please have some input.my speaker currently vienna beethoven(91db),but eventually will be upgrade to avantgarde uno.thanks
ttrhp
I have heard it with the monitor loudspeaker of the JMLab Utopia Be, vandenHul cabling. It was a nice setup. But I would not buy without audition. YOu already have a nice system, at this level it is questionable whether it would really be an upgrade for you.
any one out there know if it is possible to hook this up to the pre-amp and used it as an amp?the reason for this is the viva does not have a phono-pre built in and while shopping for the pre-phono,i am wondering if i can hook it to my old pre(with phono) to spin vinyl for the time being.thanks
I heard the Viva amps at Victor Goldstein's (the importer of these amps at the time) residence. I thought they sounded incredible. Just incredible! Of course your current system is already very good and I think that the Viva amps will simply present music in a different fashion, the music will be more seductive, wetter, and lush sounding. Although you will be giving up some of the detail and bass precision. Other then that, I think you would be very happy with the Viva amps.