Downsizing-Need Integrated Amp Advice

HI. I am downsizing my speakers (buying Green Mountain Europas) and would also like to downsize my amp/preamp to an integrated setup. I am moving soon and space will be an issue-my amp is pretty big, and I doubt I will need 200 watts to run the Europas. I am currently running a C-J PV10A and MF-2200, and would like an integrated that performs as well or better on all types of music. Tube pre is not required, nor is phono board, but I do like the slightly airy sound of a tube pre-I don't want something too harsh or heavy in the low-end. I have about $1000 to spend, and would like to pick up a used model if possible. On my initial list are the Arcam FMJ-22 or Alpha 10, Musical Fidelity A3.2 or A300, A306, Classe CP-101, Creek 5350SE.

Any opinions on these? Will they give me the same quality sound I am getting right now? I have heard that the answer is "yes" but it seem hard to believe, given that most of these units are probably 30lbs total, while a good amp alone weighs twice that.

Thanks in advance for the advice!
chiho
I'm a tube system owner (Cat pre, Cary monoblocks), but recently I had the new Music Hall Mambo integrated for about a week. It's class A, mosfet, no phono, about $1200 new. I could live with it, and at a fraction the price of my set-up, it was not a huge step down. I'd say the main thing I missed was the 'air' that the tubes give, but it's a very sweet - yet powerful - amp.
I own GMA Europas and I run them with a Densen B100 integrated amplifier. The sound is stunning. Densen's US distributor is Audio Outlet (www.audiooutlet.com)

Also check out www.densen.dk.

Build quality, sound quality and customer service are excellent.
Another option is the Prima Luna Prologue One or Prologue Two also available from Upscale Audio. There are many reviews on both.
I've been there (downsizing)m and found great listening pleasure with a Naim Nait3 integrated (now there is the Nait5 out there). Naim sounds great with Spendor or Monitor Audio Speakers.

Another option is to go for a passive preamp (AXIOM, Monlithic) and get e better power amp, you may end-up spending more or less rha same as for an Integrated amp option.

Fernando
47 Labs Shigaraki or 47 Labs Gaincard, weighting in at 20 and 25 watts, most likely a very good match for the Europas. Someone in the Sakura Systems website has this set up, with a Wadia Digital front end directly into the Gaincard, looks as if it will sound awesome. Certainly looks so as the owner describes it.