Feickert blackbird, kuzma 4 point which cartridge

İ am planning to buy a new cartridge for feickert blackbird tt, kuzma4 point tonearm, full asr electronics. İ have budget around 5k. Lyra, koetsu, shelter, dynavector, zyx, miyajima, ortofon are very popular i think. İ never had a chance to listen except ortofon models. Reviews are very confusing. İ really like to hear your opinions about these manufacturer models, and your recommendations.
altanpsx
btw Thuchan...some of arms you compared with 4point in your previous post are double and more retail price than 4point so i dont feel its a fair comparison...ive met few people that like more 4point than airline allthough i dont agree on that...its all pretty subjective in this hobby...but one thing is subjective opinion and other thing is spreading false informations...
....but one thing is subjective opinion and other thing is spreading false informations...

...the next thing is, not to understand what is "served" and to attack those who are able for that and other thing is lifting a subjective opinion to a fact. Another thing is to compensate something with something to bend a "sound" in one or the other direction (that is the favorite task for the majority of Audiophiles) ... and then there are owner's Systems where it is nearly impossible to rate anything at all, like rolling a dice, the owner "likes" this & that and next week he changes his opinion ... one man's ceiling is another man's floor :-)
Raindog031,
you right on the price differences, maybe I am not looking too much into it.
I remember times when we could read critical remarks on a new tonearm's virtues in some reviews which is helpful as such a product is growing also by the help of users. Today you will not find any review telling the truth. It is like on all life style products, the sales & marketing machinery needs to work properly. Maybe some of our collegues here are enthusiastically describing the negative and positive sides of a tonearm but isn't it helpful in comparison to just repeating what is said in the reviews. I would not label it as lies.
Syntax you act like you readed half of "crime and punishment" and now you throwing knowledge to all of us...it seems to me you have more money than brains...one more time i will say politely that i totaly disagree with your opinion that 4point is a very soft sounding arm that has no dynamical capability(whatever you mean by that)...and you can freely adress your opinion to other folks on this thread cuz im not the only one to saying you are full of shit...so i give up...
Thuchan...i only listen...whats the point of reading review cuz at the end of the day i only buy what i like not reviewer or friend likes...and im interested from your experience...becuz you said you tested 4point arm(you diddnt described methods of testing which would be very interesting to folks out here)...does a 4point by your experience cant push fast paced dynamic music(laugh)...