Feickert blackbird, kuzma 4 point which cartridge

İ am planning to buy a new cartridge for feickert blackbird tt, kuzma4 point tonearm, full asr electronics. İ have budget around 5k. Lyra, koetsu, shelter, dynavector, zyx, miyajima, ortofon are very popular i think. İ never had a chance to listen except ortofon models. Reviews are very confusing. İ really like to hear your opinions about these manufacturer models, and your recommendations.
altanpsx

Showing 7 responses by raindog031

I diddnt said that 4point is best arm in whole white world nor that is better than airline...im just have a good laugh when Syntax said that 4point is soft sounding and has no dynamic to push fast paced music(just now im listening Great southern trendkill)...which is a blatant lie...for the money 4point is a hell of a good arm...
just to note something...kuzma 4p arm is everything but not what Syntax described...obviously he diddnt heard proper set up...im using 47 labs phono cube with MCBee cartridge set up by Franc Kuzma...wouldnt change that natural timbre for nothing...this sounds like a real music playing not good reproduction...regards...
ok Syntax you are absolutley right and i advise all people to not be fools and throw their money on a 5000eu arm that is soft colored and cant handle no dynamics at all...to cut the story one of worst arms ever made no doubt as you described with your empyrical knowledge and pure presenting of facts...second time ill try to pick some more "sharper" cartridges lol...
no one except Rockitman diddnt mention any reviews...on this thread i only saw atleast 3 guys that had extensive experience with this arm describing it all but not like you described and dozens of others i know using it or hearing and no one said ANYTHING similiar like your description so i guess you are alone...Syntax...please...put the bong down and go to sleep...
btw Thuchan...some of arms you compared with 4point in your previous post are double and more retail price than 4point so i dont feel its a fair comparison...ive met few people that like more 4point than airline allthough i dont agree on that...its all pretty subjective in this hobby...but one thing is subjective opinion and other thing is spreading false informations...
Syntax you act like you readed half of "crime and punishment" and now you throwing knowledge to all of us...it seems to me you have more money than brains...one more time i will say politely that i totaly disagree with your opinion that 4point is a very soft sounding arm that has no dynamical capability(whatever you mean by that)...and you can freely adress your opinion to other folks on this thread cuz im not the only one to saying you are full of shit...so i give up...
Thuchan...i only listen...whats the point of reading review cuz at the end of the day i only buy what i like not reviewer or friend likes...and im interested from your experience...becuz you said you tested 4point arm(you diddnt described methods of testing which would be very interesting to folks out here)...does a 4point by your experience cant push fast paced dynamic music(laugh)...