My first tube integrated amp max $500 new/used

Looking for above to match setup below. Any suggestions?

Turntable: Rega P3 / RB300 w/Incognito wire / Grado Platinum

Preamp: Creek OBH-8SE

Speakers: Infinity Alpha 50 bi-amped speakers
ncsercs
Those who deny the obvious indication of the measured degree of distortion to the source signal by amplifying it sufficiently to operate a specific speaker driver, also claim that more important is how a component, or the system in total sound's to you, and usually use the term 'good', whatever that means. No one of them has been willing to define 'good'.

I have rather adopted the notion, 'true to the original', and evaluate components, and speaker setup, by the degree of realism in playback.

For instance, you can listen to the sourse material with reference earphones (Shure ER2, $100) and compare to what you hear in your room. It can be disappointing, but like Dr Phil says, 'you cannot change what you do not acknowledge'.

'Regrettably, much misinformation and outright nonsense have been spread to promote certain "high-end audio" products. The power of suggestion works exceedingly well, when listeners cannot trust their own hearing. I recommend to re-calibrate yourself frequently. Listen closely to all sorts of un-amplified sounds in order to recognize and remember natural aural patterns. It becomes an endless and futile pursuit to listen for and try to evaluate differences between speakers, equipment and accessories without a reality based mental reference.'

Like a mirrior is to Dracula, so the double blind test is to the 'connoisser of coloration'.

That is my position, and I am sticking to it.
Hey your Dida. you said you weren't reading my posts any more, your a troll of the highest order.
Didactically,
You have made your position clear in every thread that you have taken off course. But what exactly is your objective? To convert people to your way of thinking? To have your voice be heard in this chaotic and bustling world? What are you ultimately trying to accomplish by taking every thread in which you respond into a realm that has nothing to do with the question being posed? Could you possibly just answer the actual question being asked? For once? Maybe?
I have a tube integrated that is much less than $500 and I don't think you could find anything new or used that is as good sounding as my amp. It is a custom built int amp that is wonderful sounding...it is low powered, but don't let the power rating fool you, this thing is very dynamic sounding...please see my ad under tube integrated amps...
Wonderful sounding TRIODE INT FS / TRADE - thanks for looking, Louis