Feickert blackbird, kuzma 4 point which cartridge

İ am planning to buy a new cartridge for feickert blackbird tt, kuzma4 point tonearm, full asr electronics. İ have budget around 5k. Lyra, koetsu, shelter, dynavector, zyx, miyajima, ortofon are very popular i think. İ never had a chance to listen except ortofon models. Reviews are very confusing. İ really like to hear your opinions about these manufacturer models, and your recommendations.
altanpsx
Syntax, I don't know if you have heard a 4Point, but by your description it was far from being set up properly, because when done so it is not at all soft sounding, in fact it has some of the liveliest, most vivid, fleshed out sound with vanishingly low noise floor I have heard from any arm. As a Kuzma dealer I have sold several, and the arm matches well with a variety of cartridges, just not with high compliance ones.

You mention Transfiguration, but I have just heard an Orpheus in a 4Point which my customer had and I set up, and although it was good it was certainly not an optimal choice. The customer has very defined taste based upon regularly attending classical music concerts in his area, sitting near the stage in the center, so he is intimately familiar with the sound of live music. To say he is pleased with his elaborate new turntable system which I installed and aligned over the course of three days is an understatement.
i choose two cartridges for final. Lyra titan i vs transfiguration proteus.

My system is very natural, adding or abstracting something may ruin it. i beleive my finalists are very naturel cartridges. i really like to hear your ideas..
Those two cartridges are very different. I believe the Transfiguration Proteus to be the more natural sounding. The Lyra Titan i is very revealing and articulate, but may sound thin in your system.

If your system was a bit on the warm side, and you were looking for some more speed and resolution, I would recommend the Lyra, but as you state that you would prefer not to add or subtract from your current very natural sound, I would recommend the Transfiguration.