Stock Tubes on Cayin TA-30?

What kind of EL34 tubes are stock on the Cayin TA-30? I bought an extra set of Svetlana "Winged C" EL34's, and honestly i like the stock tubes better. the Svet's seems a little too bright and the imaging seemed better to me on the stock tubes.
128x128kray
I dunno-Some Chinese tube I guess... Paul @ 2B said it's tough to improve on the stock tubes. I think he mentioned an Electro Harmonix el34 that worked well in the output stage. The stock 12au7 were good - and the JJ tesla ecc83 for the 12ax7.

Ive really been enjoying the amp as is and am leery of touching it ;-) I restore and mess with old motorcycles, and the worst damage I've seen has been done needlessly on 'upgrades' or 'fixing it'. If it ain't broke...
You didn't state how much time you had on your Svetlana's EL-34 tubes. They do have a bright edge when new. They need 40-50 hours to smooooooth out. I have the Svetlana EL-34's in my TA-30 and they do a great job. This is the fun part of tube rolling. You pick your flavor. You may have a better match with your system with one tube or another. Just give them time to break in first. Enjoy this great amp.
yeah i'll have to break them in a bit. I did find out the stock tubes are Valve Art's EL34

it's just you get different answers for tube break in period. some say after a couple hours, some say 30-50 hours.... i'll just put them in and hit repeat for a while and evaluate them later. see what happens.

and i am definitely enjoying this amp. it will be my last for a long time. to only other piece left for me is a great redbook CD player for less than $500