Rhodium vs Gold AC connectors

Hi dear fellows.Does anybody tried these type of connectors in power cords?In my case I don`t know which could be the differences in sound performances between them.I heard that rhodium connectors have more extended hights frequences , more airy and fluid than gold connectors, but also that they can produce a non-lively sound, with too much control.Regarding Gold connectors I red that they produce a warmer sound, specially in the mids, but with not so much detail as rhodium.Is it true?I will appreciate your comments to make a proper decision.Thanks in advance!Raf
rafael0054
Tbg, have you tested a GTX-D (G) wpo? Yes, it is gold plated, but there is NOT a drastic difference between the rhodium and gold versions despite the plating difference. The major mojo is in the base metal (pure copper), and the slight lean towards warmth vs resolution in the gold vs rhodium (respectively) is more related to a slight 'shade' vs night/day difference. But as always, ymmv.
Thankyou RJA, However Gentleman, I am getting the complete package, the carbon fiber plate and aluminum wall frame,is there any increase in performance getting the plate and frame?, I was leaning towards getting the GTX-D Gold, it seems everyone has the Rhodium on the solid state amplifiers, that is what I am putting the first wpo on first, latter, I believe I might need the Gold on the digital, the Tara Cobalt power cord would benefit from the Gold I believe, I also am getting the SR Red fuses in the next few weeks for my amp, I talked to Synerchistic on the phone, Elliot was his name, I have to have four for my amp, ouch!, that's $400.00, However, I will be buying all from vh-Audio, cheers.
Hi TBG, As it turns out, after talking to Elliot at Synerchistic research, The SR RED fuses are directional, here is the reason Elliot said, they are cryo treated from one end to the other, and that every componet out there has different resistance on one of the fuse holder prongs from the other, told me to install one at a time, and flip them around to determine the best sound , no need to check with meter,cheers.
Hi, which Furutech GTX-D Rhodium or Gold sounds better on vocals and the over all mid-range for solid state amplification?
In other words, which Furutech GTX-D puts the vocals further into the room and sound full?