Tube amp for Avalon Eidolon ?

I have no experience with tubes, and want to give them a try on my Avalon Eidolon (not diamonds) speakers (87 dB sensitivity, 4 ohm nominal, 3.6 ohm minimum). I'm using dCS Elgar + Purcel front end and currently not using a pre-amp, cardas neutral reference cables. I listen mostly to jazz, some classical, some rock.

Looking for suggestions on tube amp(s), preferably with balanced inputs, but not mandatory. I'm willing to spend some money, up to say $15k, and will probably try to buy used.

Thoughts and recommendations appreciated. Thanks. John.
johnax
John: Maybe too late but....Joule-Electra Grand Marquis or Rites of Passage (depends on room size) preferably in Musicwood. Regardless of the yakk, there is nothing else even close. JMHO
VTIN: I had a Gryphon Dm100 and Anthileon later on wioth a pair of Avalon Eclipses some years back. It has been, at least for me, the best sonic match I have had between amp and speakers. I owned for my Avalons Rowlands (2 and 8), Metaxas Soliloquiy, ML23.5, Jadis DA5(the worst of all) and Gryphons (DM100, S100, Anthileon and Tabu Century). Now I am using a Pass X250 also with great success.

Fernando
I tried pairing different tube amps with Eidolon in past few years. Jadis JA-500,VTL Ichiban,VTL Tiny Triode,Audio Research VT-100mkII,ASLHurricane200,McIntosh240 and McIntosh275 bridged mono. I like the sound of McIntoshMC275 run in mono-block(150watt per channel) with CAT Ultimate preamp. When these amps coupled with the Burmester DAC970 and BurmesterCDtransport960, it delivers the most musical sound which I can get from Eidolon.
Vtin: I had a Gryphon Anthileon with Eclipses, the match was just fantastic, just as good as my current PASS Xamp.

Fernando
Sorry to go against the whole crowd here, but I have had experience with Avalon spkrs (Ascent, Eclipse, Avatar, Radian and Eidoleon) and tried them with different amps (tubed and SS), In my system, room-setup, music genre, etc... SS was a much more musical satisfying than tubed-based amps.

I will strongly recommend a trial audition at yoru place (1 week).

Fernando