Should I upgrade my Levinson 38S preamp to 380S?

I have the Mark Levinson reference CD transport (31.5, I believe),and the 30.6 DAC. My speakers are Pipedream 18 hemi references. My amps are currently Levinson 20.6's plus 23's. I may change out the amps. What do you think?
swanlake
I replaced my 38S two years ago with the 380S. I still have the 380S today and it has been a wonderful upgrade. The 38S, while having a very low noise floor, has a very antiseptic sound, e.g. clean, detailed, but no body/emotion. This was the biggest change for me when going to the 380S. I have been looking at the 320S as a possible upgrade option when it becomes available. I think you will find that it will be cheaper for you to sell your 38S and pick up a used 380S vice sending yours into Harmon, provided they are even going to still offer the upgrade. My experience with them is that they do not support upgrading a model to a newer version that has also been discontinued. Enjoy.
Sell the 38S! Look out for 380S on Audiogon and E bay...I bought a 380S at a "reasonable price". I am afraid that Mark Levinson may go the way of Dunlavy, Tice, Proceed, etc. I hope not because I have invested heavily into ML components. Great stuff and still American...I think?
Thank you all for your input!

Does anyone prefer the 38S to the 380S?
How does the 32 compare to other top flight preamps, tubes?