Anyone heard AES/Cary Sixpac monos?

I am very interested in this product. Has anyone auditioned these or currently own these? What about the Jensen copper in oil cap upgrade? Thanks for your time, attention and feedback.

Mike
dawkimi
They seem to be well reviewed. My one concern in your description is "the low end seems to be "more appropriate" you don't feel it in your chest". I would have some issues with that. What type of speakers are you using? I know with my Rogue Magnum M120's at 60 watts triode, I sure feel it in my chest.
I'm using B&W Nautilus 805s + a REL Strata III (crossed over at 42Hz I believe). My frame of reference comes from using a Rotel RMB-1095 with this speaker setup.

When I put in Nine Inch Nails "Pretty Hate Machine" and let the db's fly, I'm not disappointed in the least. I can hear (and feel) the double-kick work articulated on Tool's "Lateralis" release, but it's expressed differently than with the solid state beast.

I'm glad you brought up the Rogue Magnum M-120's. Troutki has a pair and we were just talking about doing a shootout sometime.
Nrenter, one aspect that is very important to me with orchestral music is "weight and body". I also have the N805s/Rel Strata III combo with a Musical Fidelity A300 int. amplifier which is 150 wpc @ 8 ohms, however sometimes I feel the presentation with orchestral works is somewhat anemic (weak midbass?), even though the bass goes deep (rel sub). For example, double basses sound like cellos, violas sound like violins, so the problem with this is that music is missing more body and weight. I have hear that tube amplification adds a special bloom to the music, and since you have the N805s/Rel combo I was interested in your opinion about this. Thanks for the input, and excuse my poor English. Edu.
Once my new table / tonearm / cartridge break in and I have an opportunity to tweak my analog setup, I hope to have some unbiased people over for a listen (then subsequently post their impressions - both good and bad - of this system).

Personally, I'm *very* pleased with this setup.