Amp for Nautilus 805 - Krell KAV or Classe cap 101

I want to change the amplifier for my Nautilus 805.
I am currently using musical fidelity a3.2.
When playing symphonies, mf seems to lack in power.
I have placed the speakers in the living room, so I would say that it is a medium sized room.

I am thinking of changing to krell kav300i, or classe cap 101.
I think krell would have enough power to drive 805, but a little bit worried that it might sound harsh.
Cap 101 might not have enough power to drive 805.

Thanks for your comments!
duheepark
I have not used your model B&W's, but have used the CAP-80 and CAP-100 in the past with Thiel and Magnepan speakers...with great results. I had tried the Krell integrated and found it was hard to listen to for any period of time...not a good sign. I've been lucky enough to have some good to very good audio products, inc. the CJ ART, and now am using the BAT integrated with the super tube option. That said, I have great respect for all of the Classe integrated amps.
Just hooked up a Kav300IL to my system last week, bypassin my Proceed AVP-S and Linar 250 but retaining the speakers, cables and source.
In one word, dissapointing.
I also use N804 and N805's and would NOT recommend this as an option. The source is a Sony S9000ES using Transparent reference XL IC's, Audioquest Python XLR from amp to preamp, and Transparent Plus Bi-Wires for speakers.
I have however, heard the kav300IL in a system with Vienna Accoustics Beethoven's that sounded very nice, but only at lower volumes.
Good luck.
Greg Swoboda
The Krell 300i sounds bright and hard with the N805 while the newer 300il sounds bland and grey, neither of which are suitable. The Classe CAP-151 should be a good match but I was once told by a Classe sales rep to not bother with the 101 becasue of it's low current power delivery. It is also worth looking at the Sim Audio i-3 and i-5 which work very well with B&W speakers.
for what it's worth I'm auditiopning a Krell TAS 200x5 with N802's for 2 channel, and N804's and HTM1 added for HT. I've found none of the harsh brightness others reference (using little ol' cobaltcable ultimate speaker cable...solid copper)and when I spoke to Krell and B&W they each foavorably referenced the other as showcase partners for the Nautilus and KAV lines...
Thanks for all your comments.
I guess Krell KAV might not be a good option.
I will have to go with a CAP, but I am not sure I can afford a 151.
Thanks again!